Categories
Uncategorized

Kaua’i Cares Act Money

The County of Kaua‘i reported it has spent or earmarked about 65%, or $18,530,182, of its Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act funds as of Aug. 30. The majority of the $28,715,551 in federal funds have gone to community services. The county, and grantees, must spend the remaining 35% by the end of 2020.